To our customers,
During this time of uncertainty, all of us here at Superior One Roofing are concerned about the safety and well-being of our families, employees, customers, and colleagues. In today’s challenging environment, we want to provide you more information as to how we are responding to disruptive events, such as COVID-19 while safeguarding the health of our employees and customers.
Company Assurance for Customers:
- We are fully operational and working under strict sanitary guidelines.
- Inspection scheduling and consultations with our experts can be done over the phone as usual.
- Satellite imagery and other technical solutions are used by our project managers to provide free evaluation services including job site layout and measurements without intruding on sensitive “space”.
- For proposal presentations, we offer phone or video conversations with our project managers without the need for in-person meetings.
- Scheduled roof inspections are provided without entering your home or meeting with you. Additionally, drone inspections are provided as needed.
- We are fully paperless: inspection reports, estimates, contracts, agreements and transactions are finalized digitally with electronic signatures.
- We are taking steps suggested by the CDC and WHO to help protect our workforce and others as we continue to do business.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation and do all we can to protect you and our employees and stand ready to provide roofing solutions for homes and businesses here in Florida.
Chris Thomas (Founder of Superior One Roofing)